Avaamo is a provider of AI solutions, named by Gartner in 2023 as a leader in Enterprise Conversational AI Platforms. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Los Altos California, Avaamo was ranked by Inc. Magazine as #1 AI startup to watch.
Avaamo automates workflows in ways that increase revenue, increase customer acquisition, improve customer satisfaction and reduce operational costs. The company has an impressive list of marquee customers across the globe, and is focused on 6 industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, and Telco.
Avaamo’s investors have allowed Avaamo to develop it’s award-winning advanced platform and grow rapidly.
To meet Avaamo’s aggressive growth plans, they needed to quickly expand their USA sales team of; Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives. With a track record of building customer facing teams for fast growth Conversational AI Vendors, Avaamo chose RBLAssociates to deliver this brief.
Sourcing these professionals in the USA, where they are on-boarded and working remotely, was a major challenge:
- Finding candidates with the resilience and drive to work effectively from remote / home based locations limited the pool of potential candidates.
- Avaamo’s cutting edge technology demanded advanced sales skills to evangelise the Artificial Intelligence customer value proposition.
- Engaging candidates with a compelling career opportunity during the pandemic.
RBLAssociates brings a mix of deep operational knowledge of enterprise software, 17 years software sales leadership, SaaS and hiring and managing remotely located sales teams. This put them in a unique position to help Avaamo build their team of specialists.
As part of RBLAssociates consultative approach, a virtual in-house talent acquisition was created that saw dedicated resources become an extension of the Avaamo business.
Taking this approach and utilising RBLAssociates’s extensive network and knowledge of the SaaS technology sector, the team mapped the candidate community and created a clear hiring strategy for Avaamo.
This strategy included:
- Became intimately familiar with the company’s products, values, and culture – an activity that RBLAssociates does as a matter of course with all clients – enabling them to conduct initial screening interviews that included a compelling presentation of Avaamos’ solution and career opportunities.
- Assigned dedicated research resources to the company, to identify suitable candidates for the various roles.
- Designed, sequenced and executed a 5-level messaging strategy to attract and engage the right candidates.
- Managed candidate communications, ensuring they received regular news and updates to minimise drop out.
- Supported candidates during the hiring process, and beyond, to ensure new hires transitioned with ease.
RBLAssociates has filled 2 urgent roles in 4 weeks this year and 6 roles last year, expanding the USA Sales team, to help meet Avaamo’s growth strategy.
Following the successful hiring round, Avaamo continues its relationship with RBLAssociates.
What the client says…
Christian Nall, Senior Vice President of Sales “If you are a fast-growing Enterprise Software vendor needing to hire high calibre sales people to sell advanced solutions, working remotely, then RBL Associates can deliver that service. RBLAssociates’s pro-active head-hunting of people who match our requirements and their team’s ability to project the right brand image of Avaamo to candidates in a compelling style ensured we filled our roles quickly and efficiently.”
RBLAssociates is a specialist search and selection firm operating in the software sector across America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We focus on enterprise software in the areas of: Artificial Intelligence., Cybersecurity and HPC. Roles we hire for are customer facing and include sales leaders, direct and channel sales account executives, customer success and technical pre-sales engineers and consultants.